What You Will Receive When You Present Your Human and Life Issues to IIWIH
Our healing clinicians will approach and assess your presenting life and human issues from the most comprehensive and integrated dimensions known to man. You will not be subjected to old psycho mambo jumbo that may absolutely has nothing to do with your presenting life and human issues. You will not receive “psych babbles” that exacerbate and entrench your presenting issues.
You will receive comprehensive, integrated evidence-based MIND, BODY, SPIRIT HEALING that will zero in on the root of your present issues, empower you with the deepest and crystal clear insight into your presenting issues.
You will receive individualized powerful healing practices that helps you resolve the presenting issues, deliver a new healthy, prosperous, and happy you ready to embrace life with you right in life’s captain chair calling your own life shots.
Remember, “Life rewards those who challenge it.” Are you ready to challenge life?
IIWIH CLINICAL HEALING TEAM OFFER THESE SERVICES
IIWIH clinical healing team works with individual and family all over the world on clinical issues in the comfort and privacy of their home through our web connection system. Please feel free to contact us if we can help you, members of your family or network of friends.
We also specialize in positioning corporations and organizations dominate in their respective fields by equipping their team players/employees with cutting edge professional human success psychological tools and guidance that are the best anywhere on the planet. We offer individualized corporate and organizational consulting unique to you and your organization. We offer onsite training all over the world on Corporate Wellness. We train and assist Hospital and Healthcare Providers all over the world implement in their services the 21st century Integrated Wellness programs that are virtually impossible for any organization to copy and deliver. We also offer online all over the world individualized Executive Coaching/Personal Growth/Career Guidance that keeps driven individuals at the top of their games. IIWIH team is very culture and religion sensitive in our work.
You can reach Dr. Chris O’Banye at +1405-550-2064. Contact us today and begin on a new and amazing path for life!
IIWIH ABSOLUTE FREE SERVICE
Miracle Powers of the Mind
Mind Body Medicine Newsletter and Free Wellness Assessment!
Connect With Dr. Chris O’Banye
Get Blog Updates
Natural Healing Tips
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Public health services for women, or an all month giant commercial promotion for cancer industry and their products
- Health Miracles of Happiness: Learn ways happy state of existence impact optimum wellness and healing of your mind, body, and spirit
- Mental Health Crisis Among The United States Military Population: A classic example of attempting to solve complex human psychic disturbances with junk mental health science
- Aging Process And The Implications Of Managing Health With Cabinet Full Of Chemicals: Learn cancer connection to aging and excessive chemical management of health
- Clinical Faces of Young People Growing Up In Our Chemically Managed Society: Learn the health and wellness consequences of early introduction of chemicals in a young person’s life and long term mind, body, spirit implications
- Medical Exploitation and Abuse of Women: Learn cancer connection among women from this exploitation and abuse.
- Dilemma of Clinical Use of Opiates in Pain Management: Learn appropriate clinical pain management with opiates, and integrated mind, body, spirit connection to healing and recovery
- War on Sugar: Learn more about sugar and health consequences of inadequate blood sugar
- Cross Cultural Perspective on Clinical Causes and Cure for Cancer: Learn the Mind-Body-Spirit connection to causes and cure for cancer
- Battle Field Induced Psychic Disturbances (BFIPD): The cause, and why conventional Western treatment approaches for “Post Traumatic Stress Disorder” (PTSD) are ineffective—Mind-Body-Spirit connection to healing of BFIPD.
- When Events in Our Lives Shake the Foundation of Our Beliefs: Finding blessings beneath life difficult Challenges
- Overweight Generation: The root causes of why we have become an overweight generation.
- Neuro Clinical Psychologist Personality Type
- The Anatomy of The Mind, Thoughts and Thinking: Learn the laws of your mind and how you can use the miracle powers of your mind to heal your body and achieve your dreams.
- Chemical Addicted and Substance Abused Mind Is an Undisciplined Mind: Learn how Chemical addiction and substance have affected the minds and brains of our youth, resulting in failing grades.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month: Public health services for women, or an all month giant commercial promotion for cancer industry and their productsThe month of October is designated breast cancer awareness month. For many, it is not just an awareness, but also a reflective month on astronomical number of breast cancer fallen loved ones—our mothers, daughters, sisters, nieces, granddaughters, and friends. Since … Continue reading → […]
- Evils of War: When the voices of hate drown the voices of human decency, love, and peaceWar is one of the worst enemies of humanity. Evils of war linger even centuries after perpetrators of war depart the earth. The sufferings of wars are deep and linger through generations. Make no mistake about it; there are minimal … Continue reading → […]
- Health Miracles of Happiness: Learn ways happy state of existence impact optimum wellness and healing of your mind, body, and spiritEmpirical evidence from the beginning of time predicate good health and wellness on healthy nutrition, life style, and positive emotion. Often, we grossly overlook emotional component of self in the overall picture of good health and wellness especially, if the … Continue reading → […]
- Mental Health Crisis Among The United States Military Population: A classic example of attempting to solve complex human psychic disturbances with junk mental health scienceWisdom and mark of human intelligence is the ability to recognize when old and orthodox ways of solving problems fail to meet the test of time, and have the insight to muster courage to make changes in the right direction. … Continue reading → […]
- Italian Court Ruling On Health Dangers Of MMR Vaccines: A true story of human tragedyItalian court recently ruled that MMR vaccine caused a child’s autism. The US health media blacked out this major health news. Many of us in the United States who have been reporting on the health and wellness consequences of chemical … Continue reading → […]
- Medical Exploitation and Abuse of Women: Learn cancer connection among women from this exploitation and abuse.Medical medicine over the century held women’s health hostage. Historically, all era grossly misunderstood women and women’s health. This gross misunderstanding, and to some degree simple ignorance, dating back to the beginning of time lend to too many unhealthy myths … Continue reading → […]
- The Life Of A Soldier After Battlefield: Do we understand soldiers’ post war mental health and wellness issues?Are you aware that Vietnam vets and a large population of the military who served in both past and recent wars are suffering from what American Psychiatric Association (APA) classify in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) … Continue reading → […]
- We Are As Good As The Generation We Leave Behind: Lessons from the youth crisis in London.Every generation is as good as the one that generation leaves behind. Recent crisis in London raise serious question older citizens of this generation must be asking one another and that question is: Are chickens coming home to roost? One … Continue reading → […]
- Societal Bias on People Suffering from The disease of AddictionIn most cases when a loved one comes home from a physician and announces he or she is diagnosed with cancer or other serious illness such as heart, liver, lungs or kidney disorder, most members of the family and friends … Continue reading → […]
- The Power of Internal Optimism: A coach’s majestic calming of troubled water.As much as I personally rooted for my home team USA to win the 2011 Women World Cup Soccer, victory could not have been sweeter for Japan, a country that have very minimal to celebrate and cheer for in the … Continue reading → […]
WHAT YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT YOUR WELLNESS AND HEALING IF YOU ARE A WOMAN IN THE 21th CENTURY
If you are a woman in the 21th century, it is time for you to wake up and take charge of your health, wellness and healing. From the beginning of time, someone other than you dictates your health, wellness and life as a woman. The truth is many special interest groups whose primary motives are winning elections and getting rich in the name of “healthcare for women” and gender welfare politics have used women as pawns.
Financial and political misuse of women has gone on for too long. If you are a woman receiving wellness and healing care in this century, you are receiving care that is rooted in the foundation of theory of care modality that has limited understanding of you as a woman, and the mind, body, and spirit interconnected dynamics of your presenting issues.
At the IIWIH, our wellness and healing clinical team understands woman and woman’s issues from deep holistic, human historic existential perspectives, grounded in empirical mind, body, and spirit understanding of a powerful being a woman is.
Regardless where on the globe, you call home IIWIH will consult with you on your wellness and healing issues. IIWIH healing clinicians will work with you, or make appropriate referral and linkage to a wellness and healing match for your presenting issues. Our clinicians will also collaborate with your primary care wellness and healing provider to ensure you are receiving appropriate care that truly scratch you where you itch.
CONTACT IIWIH TODAY AND EXPERIENCE WHAT AN AMAZING DIFFERENCE OUR WELLNESS AND HEALING RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU MAKES IN YOUR LIFE.
War on Sugar: Learn more about sugar and health consequences of inadequate blood sugar
This article is in response to 60 Minutes segment, which aired on April 1, 2012 addressing toxicity of sugar and a declaration of war on sugar. One can make a strong case that we have become a society that easily declares war on just about anybody and anything without clearly identifying whom or what the enemy is. The recent declaration of war on sugar is one of many health wars going on today. One of the biggest problems in these wars is that we get the public involved in these campaigns without understanding the root causes of what it is we are fighting. In many cases, we arm the public with wrong sets of facts and inadequate information.
The other serious problem is medical community often declare health wars however, rarely informs the public when the war is over. We rarely declare victory on the enemy or an end to many of health wars we declared. These wars go on endlessly because many times the clinical facts are not always correct or misleading. Whether it is war on drugs, AIDS, gangs, obesity, cancer, etc, I am personally not aware of a declaration of victory on any of these wars.
When we do not declare victories in the manner we declare wars, it creates disillusion in the psyche of the public. The public feels psychologically doped and adopts a nonchalant attitude about presenting issues. When this mind set crystallizes in the psyche of the public, people tune off on message and go back to old habits doing what seem natural to them. The battlefield widens and in some cases, the problem explodes bigger than originally the case.
There is no question sugar presents serious health hazard. However, we have to be very clear and accurate about health information we are feeding the public before declaring war on sugar. Not all sugar is bad and unhealthy to our body. Processed and refined sugar is unhealthy and creates numerous serious health problems including internal body toxicity. That is the area the public, healing clinicians, and the government health agencies should focus attention. It is a big stretch to declare sugar the enemy. War on all sugar would fall in the same category of all failed health wars if we continue to give wrong information to the public. It is virtually impossible to sustain good health without some form of sugar. It is also virtually impossible to avoid all forms of sugar in the food we eat. This can only be possible if one is feeding on dirt soil and water only.
Numerous plant foods we eat contain natural sugar. Our body needs natural complex sugar. The brain needs tremendous amount of natural complex sugar to function just in the same way our automobile needs oil, water, and gasoline to operate. These natural forms of sugar that come from many of our natural foods such as mango, raisins, carrots, sugar cane stem, banana, cantaloupe, watermelon, orange, grapes and many fruits and leafy plants are bio available to the body system. Our body needs these forms of sugar and experience minimal biological difficulties metabolizing and utilizing them even though, some of these foods are are high in glycemic index. There are many places in the world people maintain excellent health consuming these form of natural sugar. Industrial grade processed sugar is the enemy, if one is looking for an enemy to point finger.
Many from the older generation will recall that today’s exploding sugar relate health epidemic such as obesity, diabetes and many others were not as prevalent as they are today. The exploding sugar health problem this generation faces is rooted in drastic deficiency of chromium in our foods. In generations before the current one, when agriculture was important to the world community and proper soil conservation was also important, our soil was rich in chromium. Our food was also rich in chromium. Today, our soil and food are grossly deficient in chromium and other nutrients essential for sugar metabolism and healthy blood sugar. It is very difficult for the body to metabolize and properly utilize sugar without adequate availability of chromium in the body system. Poor metabolism and utilization of sugar by the body manifest in internal body toxicity, obesity, diabetes and numerous other health issues Most sugar related health issues including diabetes, obesity etc, are rooted in low level of chromium in our food thus, in the body system. Many times the problem is not so much of too much sugar or very little sugar, the problem is the quality of sugar and the body’s ability to metabolize and utilize the sugar in the body system. Because many of our food lacks chromium, in the absence of other health problems interfering in the body’s ability to metabolize sugar, supplementation of chromium is a sound health and wellness practice. Good grade chromium aids the body in proper sugar metabolism and utilization.
Sugar connection to health problem is more complex than simple clinical explanation from medical medicine. It would be difficult to find many people in the modern society who is not on one type of medication or another. Many of these medications affect body sugar metabolism and interfere in the body utilization of sugar. It is unrealistic to declare war on sugar. Professing complete isolation of all forms of sugar in our diet is unsafe from a wellness perspective. One would have a serious health problem if that happens.
It is realistic however, and healthy to educate the public on consuming in moderation healthy forms of sugar that come from many of our food from the soil. It is also important to understand the combination of food to eat with foods rich in sugar in order to aid the body in sugar metabolism and utilization. The other important component of this health issue often ignored is the fact our attachment to technological devices is very unhealthy. People need to get off the cell phones, computer, and video game chairs and engage in physical fun activities. Physical activities aid the body’s proper metabolism and utilization of sugar.
It is also healthy for one who does not have health issues with lactose and sugar to have occasionally a treat of one’s favorite ice cream. When one creates war between self and food, psychological mental attitude to win and control food sets in. In that mental structure, one develops win, fail, and guilty mentality. This mind set becomes and apparatus for self-sabotage. At the end, food wins most of the time. This is one of the reasons many self-imposed weight loss programs fail. Balance and personal responsibility is the name of healthy living. We cannot create a psychology of health and wellness defeatism and expect our citizens to be healthy. Life is fun in the center.
It is very important to approach sugar health issues and as a matter of facts, all health issues with prudence and from a health sensible and holistic perspective. Part of this holistic approach is encouraging citizens to demand that their governments refocus on agriculture and make agriculture and soil conservation a priority in the twenty first century. Majority of our health problem is in the food stupid. We cannot continue to spend the type of wealth we do on fighting wars while we relegate agriculture and Department of Agriculture to insignificant arm of government. We pay a hefty price with our health for minimizing support for agriculture and the importance of bringing to our dinner tables quality food from our nations’ farmers. On the final analysis, many of these health issues are matters of national security. Again, we must face these issues from a holistic perspective, addressing the roots of the problems and not just sound bites.
By Dr Chris O’Banye
Technorati Tags: health war; sugar; toxicity; wellness; health; healing; clinician; obesity; diabetes; sugar metabolisn; sugar utilization; chromium; processed sugar; industrial grade sugar; holistic healing integrate